Thursday, December 10, 2009

OH Christmas Tree...


Every year we go to a local tree farm and search for the perfect Christmas tree. This year is was freezing.... even the kids complained. Usually I am the only one upset with the cold. The kids were ready to cut any tree down... they just wanted back in the warm car. I finally told them that if I could reach the top, then it could not be our tree... After a search we found a tree that worked for all of us. We love this tradition and even though it was cold we had fun playing in the leaves and enjoying the beauty.

i love living in such a beautiful place...

S loved looking at every tree. we had to try to hurry her, because it was freezing...

E cut most of the tree down, but Dad had to finish the job. It is nice to have so many helpers...

we found our tree and now we are running to get to the warm car...

Our tough guy K pulling our tree out of the river bed...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Joddy, thanks for the Christmas card. Your family is gorgeous. I didn't do cards this year, but wishing you a Happy Christmas with your cute fam. xoMandy